Mövenpick Hotels & Resorts, an international upscale hotel management company with over 16’000 staff members, is represented in 24 countries with 72 hotels and resorts currently in operation. Focusing on expansion in its core markets of Europe, Africa, the Middle East and Asia, Mövenpick Hotels & Resorts specialises in business and conference hotels, as well as holiday resorts, all reflecting a sense of place and respect for their local communities. Of Swiss heritage and headquartered in Zurich, Mövenpick Hotels & Resorts is passionate about delivering premium service, culinary enjoyment and sustainable environments – all with a personal touch.
Mövenpick Hotel Mactan Island Cebu offers contemporary style with a fun and fresh appeal for both leisure and business travellers.
Guests will be captivated by the stylish and sensual atmosphere of this five-star beach-front hotel. The hotel evokes romance and tranquillity with its elegant accommodation, lush tropical gardens and fabulous restaurants showcasing stunning ocean views.
Nestled on the shores of Mactan Island, the hotel is ideal for guests who enjoy being surrounded by a tropical beach scene as well as an exciting nightlife.
Department/Division: Human Resource
Required Experience: 1-2 Years
Salary Range: 15,001 to 20,000
Employment Type: Full-Time
No. of Vacancy: 1
Entry Date: Mar 18, 2015
Expiry Date: Dec 31, 2020
- Experience in facilitating & delivering training programs.
- Strong organizational & planning skills and ability to analize metrics/statistics, create strategic action plans
- Strong motivational and innovative skills
- Good time management skills
- Effective interpersonal skills, goal-driven and ambitious
- Highly systematic & organized, meticulous, trustworthy & with good analytical skills
- Excellent leadership skills and exceptional communication skills
- Coordinates with department to deliver training programs and leadership development interventions
- Monitors and conducts learning and development reviews with each department
- Prepares annual training plans and training calendars
- Promotes and informs employees about all training programs.
- Displays leadership in guest hospitality, exemplifies excellent customer service and creates a positive atmosphere.
- Helps employees identify specific behaviors that will contribute to Excellent Service Especially in F&B and Front Office department and other operational departments.
- Ensures employees receive on-going training to understand guest expectations.
- Uses effective training methods to ensure employees have a good understanding of guest satisfaction and can demonstrate guest satisfaction skills.
- Observes service behaviors of employees and provides feedback to individuals and/or managers.
- Ensures all training and development activities are linked to the hotel’s service culture.
- Identifies performance gaps and works with managers to develop and implement appropriate training to improve performance.
- Establishes guidelines so employees understand expectations and parameters.
- Develops specific training to improve service performance.
Highly Recommended: Please submit your resume and apply using this website.