Located on the white-sand coastline of Mactan Island in sunny Cebu, Philippines is the country’s premier water park resort, Jpark Island Resort & Waterpark Cebu (JPI).
This five-star resort strikes the perfect balance of urbane sensibilities and vibrant sun, sea, and sky fun. Within its eight-hectare expanse are 508 of the region’s most spacious and luxurious rooms and suites – alongside elegant indoor function spaces and dining outlets that offer a truly delightful international bill of fare. These are well-placed in five buildings that majestically overlook 48 lifestyle villas, unique outdoor function spaces, and the resort’s piece de resistance – a vast Waterpark with six themed pools, three towering waterslides, a private beach of fine white sand and clear blue water, and a host of activities for fun and leisure.
Then JPI puts the cherry on top – world-class, round-the-clock service with sincere and indulgent care – all because the accent is on creating moments that will take your breath away. Get away to Jpark Island Resort & Waterpark, Cebu today.
Cost Control Staff
Required Experience: 1 Year
Salary Range: Salary Confidential
Employment Type: Full-Time
No. of Vacancy: 1
Entry Date: May 28, 2015
Expiry Date: Dec 31, 2020
• Prepares monthly General Supplies Reconciliation report on a per
• Prepares detailed report (detailed items) on a per outlet/cost center
• Verifies monthly Mobile Usages/Billing statement for payment processing
by Accounts Payable, likewise, distributes Mobile Billing Statement for
identification of personal charges and facilitates salary deduction.
• Facilitates and monitors scrap sale (i.e. newspaper, empty plastic
• Ensures sufficient stocks in the store.
• Ensures that the stocks are in good quality.
• Spot checks stocks in the store against system booking journal.
• Spot checks chemicals in the outlet/cost center, pantries and
• Remarks/gives explanation/analysis on the decrease/increase of
• Undertakes monthly inventory taking in General Supplies Storeroom with
• Spot checks consumption of housekeeping guest room amenities and
• Monitors monthly consumption on fuel.
• Controls possible theft, spoilage and spillages.
• Keeps all processed information in tight confidentiality.
• Do render assistance to all guests and staff members.
Highly Recommended: Please submit your resume and apply using this website.