Mövenpick Hotels & Resorts, an international upscale hotel management company with over 16’000 staff members, is represented in 24 countries with 72 hotels and resorts currently in operation. Focusing on expansion in its core markets of Europe, Africa, the Middle East and Asia, Mövenpick Hotels & Resorts specialises in business and conference hotels, as well as holiday resorts, all reflecting a sense of place and respect for their local communities. Of Swiss heritage and headquartered in Zurich, Mövenpick Hotels & Resorts is passionate about delivering premium service, culinary enjoyment and sustainable environments – all with a personal touch.
Mövenpick Hotel Mactan Island Cebu offers contemporary style with a fun and fresh appeal for both leisure and business travellers.
Guests will be captivated by the stylish and sensual atmosphere of this five-star beach-front hotel. The hotel evokes romance and tranquillity with its elegant accommodation, lush tropical gardens and fabulous restaurants showcasing stunning ocean views.
Nestled on the shores of Mactan Island, the hotel is ideal for guests who enjoy being surrounded by a tropical beach scene as well as an exciting nightlife.
Department/Division: Front Office
Required Experience: 1 Year
Salary Range: 20,001 to 30,000
Employment Type: Full-Time
No. of Vacancy: 1
Entry Date: Mar 18, 2015
Expiry Date: Dec 31, 2020
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree , Hospitality Management, Business Studies/Administration/Management or equivalent.
- At least 2 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Applicants must be willing to work in Lapu-Lapu City,Cebu.
- Preferably Assistant Manager / Managers specializing in Hotel Management/Tourism Services or equivalent.
- Full-Time position(s) available.
- In coordination with the Front Office Manager and the Asst. Front Office Manager, responsible in ensuring the efficient operation of the Front Office Department. This involves the observance of Moevenpick service standards pertaining to effificient check-in and check-out of the hotel guests, efficient room assignment and allocation, accurate guest bills, addressing guest concerns and/or complaint, efficient delivery of in-room service, personalized welcome in-house and farewell experience.
Highly Recommended: Please submit your resume and apply using this website.